Terms and Conditions
This terms and conditions come into effect on the 10th of January, 2013, for all accounts and existing profiles and all new accounts and profiles created on or after this date.
Find below the terms and conditions in which Webfuel provides Boonzi (hereinafter called the "Software") and their internet websites, including
www.boonzi.com (generally designated as "Website"), and available services through the website or provided through the Software ("Services"), for each person or entity ("User") access or use the Software, the website or the Services.
The Software is owned and operated by Futurespiral, Ltd. (referred as "Webfuel"). The software is acquired on the website,
Please read this document carefully before accessing, trying or using the Software. By accessing or using any part of the Software or the website,, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree with all terms and conditions of this agreement, you may not access or use the Software, the Website and associated services.
The Webfuel has the right to update and change the Terms and Conditions of Use without notice.
A breach of this Agreement will result in closing your account. You agree to use the product and services associated
with your own risk
Purchasing and Payment
- The software is only available for individuals with at least 15 years old.
- The software can be bought ("Acquisition"), through the Website, by using the available payment methods, and by the rates set out in the Website http://www.boonzi.pt/buy over the time.
- As part of the Acquisition process, the User shall pay all fees due
to Webfuel, unless otherwise specified, as well as VAT and other taxes, according to the published on the Website, in http://www.boonzi.pt/buy . Webfuel may
change these fees at any time and in it's discretion.
- The User must provide valid information during the acquisition process, in particular, the legal name, a valid e-mail address, the tax ID number, and any other information requested.
- It is not allowed to create accounts using automatic means "bots".
- We have a satisfaction guarantee that allows the User to claim a refund of the purchase up to a maximum period of 15 days after purchase.
- The credit is repaid in full, deducted from the 4% service fee.
- Refunds are not accepted after the first 15 days.
- The refund is carried out in accordance with the Portuguese law, as follows:
- The User shall contact Boonzi's support by email requesting the refund
- Webfuel answers explaining how the refund process works, as described in these terms
- The User answers agreeing with the process
- Webfuel sends by email a Credit Note with the full refund amount, with a 4% deduction of service fees
- The user signs the credit note and fills it's IBAN/NIB, sending the same by email or snail-mail to: Futurespiral (Invoicing), Rua José Farinha Nº33 R/c B, 1500-210 Lisbon
- After receiving the signed credit score, Webfuel will transfer the refund, with the 4% deduction to the specified
- Webfuel will deactivate the User license.
- We may question the user about the reasons for dissatisfaction so we can improve our Service. The User has no obligation to respond.
Licenses and Profiles
- After the Acquisition, Webfuel sends the user an email with it's License Key ("Serial Number"), in order to use the Software with all its features.
- The user must download the software directly from the website, fill the Serial Number in the field provided for this purpose, and the configure the login to access the Software ("Profile").
- The Software allows the user to create multiple profiles per license without limit.
- The Software can be installed on three different computers.
- If the License Key is activated in more than three computers, it will be automatically canceled by Webfuel.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal purposes and by using the Service
you must comply with the laws in effect in your jurisdiction.
- The user is responsible for the data generated by its License, hosted by you or by others on your behalf. Webfuel isn't responsible for the content generated by each License.
- All material and data created using a License key belongs to the User, and Webfuel does not have any intellectual property rights over the created data.
Updates and New Releases
- Webfuel will perform updates or new versions of the software occasionally with or without notice.
- Updates and new versions of the software are free for one year after date of purchase.
- When there are updates or new versions available, the Software will
trigger an alert message to install the new version.
- It's from the entire responsibility of the User to choose whether to perform or not the updates of the software.
- Updates and new versions will try as much as possible to maintain compatibility with previous versions, but in some cases may lead to temporary or permanent loss of data stored and generated by User.
- Webfuel cannot be held liable for any damages that may occur, damaging temporarily or permanently the User's computer during the process of installation, upgrade or use.
- A license key is valid forever
- The license includes all updates for one year.
- After a year, the user can choose to renew its license.
- There is no obligation of renewal.
- Even if the user does not renew the license, the Software and Service will never cease from working, except for automatic updates that will no longer be available.
- The user can renew the license at any moment.
- Renewing a license costs always half or less than the current price of a new license.
- Boonzi Cloud is an optional and complementary service that allows the User to synchronize his profile between several devices using the Program’s servers.
- This Service is charged to the User according to the price table, subject to change at any time. The User may be given a free variable promotional period.
- The activation of the Boonzi Cloud should be performed by the User using the Program, if he desires.
- This Service requires an internet connection to transfer data among multiple devices. The user acknowleges that his data will travel in the several networks that comprise the internet. Therefore, Webfuel cannot be held responsible in the eventual access to the data by others.
- The User accepts that his data will be stored in the Program’s servers in order to enable synchronization among devices.
- Webfuel agrees not to analyze, access or share User’s data, except upon formal and explicit authorization from the User.
- Webfuel cannot be held responsible for any loss or corruption of data. The User is responsible for assuring the security of all the backups enabled by the Program.
- Webfuel may provide a variable trial period (typically 30 days), which allows the user to experience our Service for free
- The trial period is provided in the form of a temporally limited license, that the user uses to activate the Product.
- After the trial period, access to the Service may be terminated completely. To continue its usage, the user must purchase a permanent license.
- Webfuel may allow the use of the Service after the trial period, limiting access to certain features. In this case, the User will be granted access to "Boonzi Light"
- After the trial period, Webfuel may allow the user free access to "Boonzi Light".
- Boonzi Light is a free, limited version of Boonzi, and may display advertisement.
- The usage of Boonzi Light by the User implies that he or she accepts:
- The Service may be terminated at any time without notice;
- Access to certain features is limited and such limited features may vary over time;
- Advertisement will be presented to the User.
- Other Entities may make offer campaigns to Boonzi license User. These licenses will activate the "Boonzi Sponsored" version.
- By activating an offered license, You agree that:
- You may see advertising managed by the Organization which supplies the User since their first use
- The supplier Entity logo may be shown
- User data will not be provided to third parties without the express authorization of the User.
Terms and Conditions
- The software is delivered exactly "as is" and "upon availability". Neither Webfuel or its suppliers ensure that the Software
will be error free or that access will be continuous or uninterrupted. The User understands that will download and use the Software at it's own risk.
- You may not resell this Software in any way, unless expressly authorized by Webfuel.
- Technical support is provided by email only to owners of active licenses.
- By downloading the Program, the user authorizes the reception of email communications relating to the Service, and may remove his subscription at any time.
- You understand that by using the software your data may travel through several networks (Internet), and both the quality and the reliability of the data is
dependent on these networks.
- You expressly agree that Webfuel, its suppliers or licensors shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, negligent or accidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to: damages for lost profits, good faith, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from: (i) difficulties or inability to use the Software, (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products, services, data or information (iii) interruption of use or loss or corruption of data, (iv) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, (v) statements or conduct of third parties relating to the Service (vi) or any other matter relating to the Software.
- You agree to indemnify and hold free the Webfuel, its contractors, licensors and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all charges and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from your use of the software relating but not limited to
violation of this Agreement.
- Webfuel doest not ensures that (i) the Software will match all of your specific requirements, (ii) the Software will work
without interruptions, fast, safe or error free, (iii) the results obtained by using the Software will be completely exact or reliable (iv) any errors on the Softwarea will be fixed.
- Any attempt to overcome ("hacking") to use the software
will result in the immediate revocation of the license, and all necessary information may be provided to the competent authority, including personal data.
- Webfuel has the right to modify or replace any part of this agreement. It is part of your responsibility to check periodically this Agreement. Your continued use of or access to the Service after the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Webfuel can also, in the future, offer new services and / or new functionality through the Software (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and / or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.