How can I synchronize data across different computers?
You just need to place your profile file (where all your data is kept) in folder synchronized by any cloud service (Dropbox
, Google Drive
or any other solution).
Whenever you change your profile data it will be automatically synced within a few seconds.
A profile file is usually around 100kb to 200kb making the synchronization very fast.
Where can I find my profile?
Your profile is a file with the .bon
extension. The name and location are specified by you when you create a profile using Boonzi.
To find your profile follow the following steps:
- In the main application menu on the left, roll your mouse over Configuration and then click on Profile
- Click on the path to the file under File location and the folder with your profile will be displayed.
How do I send my profile file to the cloud?
When you installed your cloud solution, you must have configured the folder or folders where file synchronization takes place.
All you have to do is move your file into one of those folders:
- Make sure Boonzi is not running. Exit Boonzi if it is open.
- Move your profile file (.bon extension) to the folder you have configured in your cloud service.
- If you have any files attached to transactions, you'll have a folder with the same name of your profile. Move this folder also.
After moving the profile file how can I use it again?
If it’s the first time you run Boonzi, click on Load existing profile
on the bottom left corner and choose the file you want to open.
If you are on another profile, in the main application menu on the left, roll your mouse overConfiguration
and then click on Profile
and then on Switch profile
Are you thinking on supplying your own synchronization system?
Yes, it’s part of our roadmap